Our Window Film Installation Toolkit comes with everything you need to install window film like the pros. Each kit contains the following professional-grade components:
- Blue Max Squeegee: use squeegee to clean your windows, remove excess solution from under the film, and set the film in place.
- Razor Blade Scraper: use this to scrape off dirt and debris from your windows for a professional clean prior to installing your film
- Utility Knife: use this to trim the film exactly to your window size. The utility knife has break-off blades for a continuous sharp edge.
- 32 oz. Spray Bottle: use this to make and apply the installation solution.
- 2 oz. Bottle of Slip-Tack Mounting Solution: use to clean windows and mount film on glass. Mix 1 tsp of this solution with 1 quart of water in the spray bottle (fill the sprayer to the fill ring).
- Yellow Film Marking Pencil: use the pencil to mark the film for your rough trim-to-size before installation.